Are you a parent with some fresh ideas? Or do you have a question you would like to be answered? Well, this is the place for you.
We are currently looking for parents who want to share their ideas, experiences, reviews or DIY projects to help make Sweeping Mommy a helpful resource for first-time, wannabe and seasoned parents.
- Article should be a minimum of 700 words (Author bio not included)
- Article should be unique (we will check it via Copyscape / Plagiarism checker)
- Article should be about Parenting
- Article should have at least 2 images
- send your article at firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as your article is approved, rest assured that it won’t be deleted. We allow 2-4 do-follow backlinks (SEO benefit) per article, two of this links should be from other authoritative sources such as (Wikipedia, Ehow, IKEA, etc…)
Upon approval, you agree that we own the rights to the article and we may syndicate, promote it on our social media accounts and do various marketing strategies that we see fit in order for the article to gain the maximum exposure.